Wednesday 15 August 2012

Volunteers Games Maker goodies!

Trying to sort through my mammoth collection of items I've seemed to have collated over the last three weeks but cannot sum up the energy to do anything.  Think I have Games fever!!!  I want to go back to the Olympic Park and meet up with fellow volunteer Games Makers again, missing them and the hussle and bussle of Olympic life!


The best ticketing team ever!

Whilst working as a volunteer and checking in for a shift I was given limited edition pin badges to help me along the way through my shifts.  After every couple of shifts I was awarded a pin badge, until I had the full collection of Gold, Silver, Bronze and multi-coloured pin badges.  This was a great idea, helped with motivation and also an incentive to complete my shifts, not that I needed one! 


Awarded to me for my shift work!
 Once I had completed my final shift I received a few more surprises for all my gallant efforts as a volunteer. 


My final pin badge - thank you Jacques!


Great certificate!
 The best gift of all, baton for all volunteer Games Makers.  This is an absolute awesome present and will be displayed proudly.




No comments:

Post a Comment