Saturday 9 June 2012

Minus 50 days and counting.......

Wow, less than 50 days to go and the Olympics will be in full swing!  Olympic fever will be widespread and the world will be glued to the opening ceremony - whoop whoop!  Time seems to be accelerating and its hard to comprehend next month will actually be the Olympics.  After years and years of preparation and weeks spent at test events and training, fingers crossed all will go without a hitch, only time will tell.

50 days and counting!

I have reached another milestone in my Olympic journey, my blog has exceeded more than 1,000 views!  A massive heartful thanks to all who have taken the time read my entries and I hope you continue to do so, especially as we accelerate towards the opening ceremony.  I will endeavour to do my best and write some daily entries during the games themselves but not sure if this will be possible after working a 10 hour day!



The torch is rapidly making its way around the country and it won't be long before I get the chance to see it in Nottingham.  The torch arrives into the Old Market Square on day 41 of the relay, in the evening of the 28th of June.  Exact street location and timings can be seen here.  More information on what will be happening can be found here.

As the torch leaves Nottingham on day 42 (29th of June) click here to see the route and timings as it exits Nottingham.  The entire route and information about the torch relay can be seen here.

No comments:

Post a Comment