Saturday 23 June 2012

Mega excitement - Olympic ticket arrives :)

Woohoo, postman finally delivered my Olympic ticket today!  I was very surprised with the security from booking through to delivery of the ticket.  I received an email yesterday informing me that the ticket will be delivered today.  Had to sign for it when the postman came.  He knew exactly what it was, as he remarked someones going to be going to the Olympics!  Then received another follow-up email again shortly after delivery, notifying me that the ticket had been delivered - impressive!



So, not only will I be working on the Olympic Park during the Olympics but will also get the opportunity to be a spectator!  I will be able to experience what it'll be like to be met by fellow volunteers and shown to the venue, as opposed to being on the other side and greeting spectators.  Between my shifts I'll have the opportunity to soak up the Olympic atmosphere around the Olympic Park, take plenty of pics and experience an event in the Copper Box - how excited am I on a scale of one to ten, off the scale I tell yah!!! 

Check out the pics below of the Copper Box, another great venue on the Olympic Park that I'll get to experience.


Copper Box - external

Copper Box - internal

No comments:

Post a Comment