Thursday 19 July 2012

10 days and counting!

T minus 10 days & counting - can you believe it!!!


T minus 9 days & counting - the sleepless nights have begun :)


T minus 8 days & counting - looking forward to watching this Olympic special!  


T minus 7 days & counting - it's hard to comprehend that in just 7 days time I will be attending the rehearsal of the opening ceremony in this gigantic stadium! In the words of my pop idol Kylie, WOW WOW WOW WOW!  

T minus 6 days & counting - on this day next week I'll be attending the finale of the Olympic Torch Relay in Hyde Park, along with 80,000 other excited Olympic fans, bring it on!!! 

T minus 5 days & counting  - it's a Friday, it's the first day of Ramadan & 7 days until the opening ceremony.  A happy Olympic Ramadan Friday to all!!!



T minus 2 days & counting! Not only have I got deal with the excitement and adrenaline, but now have to re-evaluate my packing because of the sun - its a hard life!!!

T minus 1 day, yes 1 day & counting, until I take part in the rehearsal of the opening ceremony!  I may burst a vain or two with excitement!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment